Every professional athlete and sports player need measurements to be in the know of his/her physical condition before, after and during the sports season. We provide a comprehensive assessment using a scoring system which illustrates the strong points and the weak points in all areas of the body.
These measurements have indispensable benefits including:
- Reducing the percentage of injuries for players to reach the best level of the player and the team in the minimum time lapse.
- Assisting clubs in assessing the physical condition of players prior to purchase or sale time (transfer season).
- Evaluating young players to determine their potential input to the first teams.
- Informing coaches on the physical condition of their players to utilize their capabilities in a correct and effective manner.
- Developing a plan to improve the player’s performance according to the requirements of the game or the type of sports.
- Reducing the percentage of absence from training and important games.
Based on the measurements a customized plan is developed to optimize performance.
Measurements are only meaningful if repeated during and off-season to monitor the progress and prepare for the next take-off.
Measurements include the following:
- Sport Medical Tests and Check up
- Basic Sports Medical Examination
- Basic Plus Sports Medical Examination
- Major Sports Medical Examination
- Extensive sports medical examination
- Physical in-door and out-door assessments
Physical assessments are essential to identify the player’s overall condition and the appropriateness of the type of sport.
- Gait Analysis
The better your biomechanics, the higher your level of performance will be and the better you will be at avoiding injuries.
- Nutrition assessment
One of the important conditions for a healthy and fit body is good basic sports nutrition. In addition, the right nutrition at the right time ensures a better and faster recovery after exercise, so that you can increase performance and fully enjoy your next day training.
- Mental assessment
Performance deficiency can be nothing but a mental state. Our mental coach will guide you to remove mental blocks impairing your performance and your best You.